Category: Alternative

Melvins - The Bride Screamed Murder (CD, Album)

8 comments

  1. The Bride Screamed Matt Griffith. 71% of people will probably give a positive review in order to appear as though they're hardcore fans, whereas the other 29% are far more likely to shut up and enjoy the music (or join a Facebook group and toss out all their Melvins stuff)/5(18).
  2. The Bride Screamed Murder is the 17th album (not including split albums) by the Melvins, released on June 1, It was their first album to hit the Billboard Pop Charts, at #, selling 2, albums in the first few weeks. In October , they released a music video with Scion Audio/Visual for the song "Electric Flower," directed by Mark Brooks.
  3. Haze XXL's (Tom Hazelmyer's) explanation on the art edition orange scream sleeve with orange back, which was limited to 10 hand-numbered copies sold only during the Bride Screamed Murder tour: "The special special art edition is block print hand made sleeves (like Melvins "Hurray 12" or recent Hammerhead). It is an edition of 10 only.5/5(1).
  4. "The Bride Screamed Murder" is the 18th full-length studio album by US rock/metal act Melvins. The album was released in June by Ipecac Recordings. It´s interesting to note that for the first time in the band´s now long career they cracked the Billboard Pop Charts (at #) with "The Bride Screamed Murder".
  5. The Bride Screamed Murder is a sludge metal music album recording by MELVINS released in on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. This page includes MELVINS The Bride Screamed Murder's: cover picture, songs / tracks list, members/musicians and line-up, different releases details, buy online: ebay and amazon, ratings and detailled reviews by some experts, collaborators and members.4/5(1).
  6. Jul 11,  · View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Clear With Green And Gold Splatter Vinyl release of The Bride Screamed Murder on Discogs. Label: Amphetamine Reptile Records - AMREP • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Single Sided, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Special Edition Clear With Green And Gold Splatter • Country: US 5/5(1).
  7. Jun 01,  · Get all the lyrics to songs on The Bride Screamed Murder and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.
  8. Jan 13,  · "The Bride Screamed Murder" is complex, challenging, heavy, weird, and completely unlike anything you have heard before. But that certainly isn't a bad thing. You'll discover new, interesting, and intriguing aspects about every song on each listen and it's extremely rewarding. I'll be surprised if a better album comes out this year/5(27).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *